The College aim is to provide a safe and secure transport arrangement from pick-up directly to the College and return. All buses are operated by experienced drivers, specially chosen to meet the very high standards set by the College. All buses are equipped with mobile phones for emergency communications.
The exact route that each bus takes is reviewed each year according to the addresses of the students using the service.
All buses aim to be at the College by 8.25am each morning and the majority of students are picked up between 7.30am and 8.00am. Buses leave the College by 3.45pm each afternoon and most students are dropped off between 4.00pm and 4.30pm. Students living in outer areas are picked up earlier, however, we endeavour to make sure that no student is on the bus for more than one hour of travelling time.
- Adelaide Hills Starting in Woodside/Balhannah and travelling through Littlehampton, Hahndorf, Mylor, Aldgate, Stirling and Crafers
- North Eastern area Starting in the Modbury Heights/Golden Grove area and travelling through Fairview Park, Redwood Park, Athelstone, St Agnes, Highbury, Dernancourt, Rostrevor, Stonyfell and Beaumont.
- Glenelg Starting in West Lakes and travelling through West Beach, Glenelg, Marion, Clarence Park, Hawthorn, Hyde Park and Fullarton.
- Northern area Starting in North Adelaide and travelling through Medindie, Collinswood, Vale Park, Walkerville, Gilberton, St Peters and Norwood.
- Southern area Starting in Aberfoyle Park and travelling through Flagstaff Hill, Coromandel Valley, Blackwood, Mitcham and Cross Road.
- Bowden Starting in Bowden and travelling through Fitzroy, North Adelaide, Tusmore, Heathpool and Beaumont.
For parents' convenience, bus fees are charged to the school fee account each term.
To register your interest in the Seymour College bus service please complete and submit the form below: