English and Drama Teacher
About the Role:
Seymour College presents an opportunity for an exceptional English and Drama Teacher to contribute to the academic success of our students in this Full-Time Permanent position commencing in 2023. To be successful in the role, applicants should be experienced in teaching English and Drama across Middle and Senior School.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Appropriate teaching qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of content and pedagogy associated with Middle and Senior School English and Drama.
- Demonstrated skills in information and communication technologies.
- Demonstrated teaching skills, including working collaboratively with colleagues to create innovative experiences for all learners.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the capacity to develop productive and caring relationships with students, parents and staff where the focus is on the learning and wellbeing of the student.
Seymour College provides staff with a supportive and dynamic working environment, opportunities for professional development and the capacity to make a valuable and meaningful contribution to the operation of the College.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume and covering letter to the Principal by using the ‘Apply’ link on the Seek advert. The College reserves the right to commence interviewing prior to the closing date.
Applications for this position close Friday 12 August 2022.