About the Role:
Seymour College is currently seeking applications from an enthusiastic and caring Early Childhood Educators for the positions of Co-educator in the College’s Early Years Centre, to commence immediately. The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Early Years Programme and ongoing Quality Improvement Plans
- Supervise, support and observe children
- Set up and support the delivery of activities and learning groups in stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Prepare learning materials and teaching aids
- Foster a supportive and respective learning environment
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Relevant Diploma qualification (as determined by ACECQA – see website for approved qualifications)
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualification – meeting requirements for First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and CPR
- Current certificate for training in Responding to Abuse and Neglect - Education and Care
- Food Safe Handling Qualification
- Ability to provide evidence of Full Immunisation in line with the National Childhood Immunisation Register
- A commitment to the provision of a quality early childhood program
- Demonstrated ability to establish sound working relationships with staff, children and parents
- Demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with team members
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a continuous quality improvement planning process
Seymour College provides staff with a supportive and dynamic working environment, opportunities for professional development and the capacity to make a valuable and meaningful contribution to the operation of the College.
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume and covering letter to the Principal by using the ‘Apply’ link on the Seek advert. The College reserves the right to commence interviewing prior to the closing date.
Applications Close Friday 8 July 2022.