Seymour Dance is a community based performing arts dance program run by Coordinator, Petra Szabo Heath. Seymour Dance is open to students aged from 3-18 years old and focuses on nurturing the creative spirit in children through the art of dance. There are two concerts each year, where students will demonstrate the skills that they have learned in dance classes. Classes are held at McGregor Hall in the Seymour College Junior school.
- Tiny Tots Ballet (3-4 year olds) – Thursday 3.35-4.20pm
- Petite Ballet (4-5 year olds) – Wednesday 3.35-4.20pm
- Junior Ballet (6-7 year olds) -Wednesday 4.20-5.05pm
- Elementary Ballet (8-11 year olds) – Wednesday 5.05-6.05pm
- Junior Hip Hop/Jazz (8-11 year olds) – Thursday 4.20-5.05pm
My daughter loves Hip Hop at Seymour. It is a safe, fun learning environment (and) my daughter’s confidence has grown under Petra’s energetic and professional guidance. I highly recommend this program.
Dana (parent of a 2019 Seymour Dance student)
You can download an information form here.