P&F Events 2017
Each year the P&F organises a wide range of events and activities, including but not limited to:
- New Parents’ Welcome: To be held on Wednesday 1st February, this event welcomes new parents to Seymour College and gives parents the opportunity to get to know each other and other members of the College community.
- Swimming Carnival and Clash of the Clans: Swimming Carnival on Friday 24th February and Clash of the Clans on Friday 3rd November are enjoyed immensely by the Seymour community and to enhance the day the P&F provides a range of delicious homemade treats, icecreams, a sausage sizzle, tea and coffee for visitors and participants.
- High Tea: Our biggest fundraiser for the year is the High Tea on Friday 12th May at 1.30pm. An event not to be missed!
- Cabaret Evenings: Cabaret Evenings on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th June showcase everything musical with our wonderfully talented girls performing over two evenings. Bookings are taken for tables or individual seats. Drinks, cheese & fruit platters are available for purchase. Please refer to Seymour News for more information.
- Fathers’ Day Breakfast: To celebrate this special day on Friday 1st September, the P&F hosts a pancake breakfast to be shared between Dads and their daughters.
- Second Hand Book Sale and Collection: Held on Wednesday 6th December, Thursday 7th December and Friday 8th December.
- Thistles Café: Located in the Centre for Performing Arts foyer, Thistles is open once a term on a Friday morning from 8.00am until the completion of recess at 11.30am. We welcome Parent Representatives to book a year group morning tea. Thistles is enjoyed by parents, friends, staff and girls where hot and cold drinks are available including Mahalia coffee, T2 tea, hot chocolate and chai lattes as well as delicious homemade goodies. Opening dates for 2017 are Fridays on 3rd March, 2nd June, 23rd June, 4th August and 27th October.
- Seymour College Entertainment Book: Seymour College Parents’ & Friends’ Association are again selling the Entertainment Books this year, for $70. For every book sold the school benefits by $13. To purchase an Entertainment Book, please click on the following link: Seymour College Entertainment Book.
Thank you for supporting the Seymour College Parents’ & Friends’ Association.