While every Old Collegian had a different personal experience when attending PGC/Seymour College, some memories stand out from years spent at the College:
- the educators who influenced their lives;
- the sense of belonging experienced through the Clan system;
- the Black Watch uniform, which continues to be admired by the wider community;
- Sports Day with its Scottish flavour;
- the school psalm and school song, Come Let Us Sing of a School; and
- the beautiful grounds.
Although the College continues to develop and progress, these special qualities and traditions continue to be enjoyed by today's students.
The Presbyterian Girls’ College and Seymour College Old Collegians’ Association Inc. is the link between the College of today and its former students.
Join or update details
All Old Collegians are automatically members of the Old Collegians' Association.
We would like to keep you informed about reunions, events and publications, so please provide or update any relevant information here: Old Collegian contact details.
Events and Reunions
The PGC/Seymour Old Collegians' Association's events and year level reunions offer wonderful opportunities to reconnect with old friends, reminisce and share new stories.
- Class of 2020 Pizza Evening TBA
- OCA Mid North and Yorke Peninsula Regional Luncheon Friday 28 May
- OCA Adelaide Hills Regional Luncheon Friday 18 June
- OCA Riverland Regional Luncheon Friday 23 July
- OCA Quiz Night Saturday 31 July
- OCA Fleurieu Regional Luncheon Friday 27 August
- OCA Assembly Thursday 2 September
- Seymour College Long Lunch incorporating the OCA Adelaide Region Luncheon Sunday 24 October
- OCA South East Regional Luncheon Friday 5 November
- OCA Golf Day Monday 15 November
- OCA Annual General Meeting Tuesday 16 November
- OCA Year 12 Breakfast Thursday 18 November
- Junior School Swimming Carnival catering by the OCA November (date TBA)
For information about OCA events, please contact Angela Basedow, President PGC/Seymour OCA, via email email@example.com
Reunions vary but usually involve the opportunity for Old Collegians to take a tour of their school, followed by tea and coffee, light refreshments and lunch.
The Emerald Reunion, named after the 55th anniversary gemstone, is a special annual event for Old Collegians who left Presbyterian Girls’ College (PGC) 51 or more years ago.
- Class of 2015, 5 Year Reunion Rescheduled - now Saturday 17 July
- Class of 2016, 5 Year Reunion Rescheduled - new date TBC
- Reunion Day for the Classes of 2010, 2000, 1990, 1980, 1970 Saturday 8 May
- Reunion Day for the Classes of 2011, 2001, 1991, 1981, 1971 Saturday 30 October
- Emerald Reunion Tuesday 30 November
- Queensland Reunion Date TBA
- ACT Reunion Date TBA
- Western Australia Reunion Date TBA
For information about the upcoming reunions, please contact our Philanthropy and Community Coordinator, Sandi Camporeale, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8303 9000.
OCA Sports Clubs
Seymour Old Collegians' Football Development Squad
The Seymour Old Collegians Football Development Squad, established in association with the Prince Alfred Old Collegians' Football Club, is embarking on its inaugural year of training in 2021.
The Squad trains weekly on Wednesdays and is open to girls and women of any age and experience. Our focus is on fostering a friendly and social atmosphere in which to develop fitness and footy skills.
The Development Squad hopes to debut as a team in the Adelaide Footy League in 2022.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or through direct message on our social media channels.
Kelly Williamson (’11)
Seymour Old Collegians’ Football
Seymour Old Collegians' Netball (SOCN)
The Seymour Old Collegians' netball teams play in the Eastern Districts Netball Association Senior Winter Competition on Monday evenings in Campbelltown – enduring the winter weather playing outside, rain, hail or shine! The winter netball season runs from early May to finals played in September. We also enter teams in summer netball competitions, pending interest.
We are a social club and aim to provide an inclusive and welcoming space for girls to return to, or continue playing and enjoying netball.
Please direct all enquires to play to firstname.lastname@example.org or through direct message on our social media channels.
Grace Langley (’16)
President, Seymour Old Collegians' Netball
Seymour Old Collegians' Soccer (SOCS)
The Seymour Old Collegians' Soccer Club has been competing in the Football South Australian community divisions for the past 11 years. We currently have a division 2 and division 6 team, in order to cater for girls who want to play competitively or socially. We train once a week on the school oval, and hold our Sunday home games there too.
We welcome girls of any age, background or skill level to join us, whether they are looking to continue playing or just begin. We aim to provide an inclusive and nurturing environment to allow girls and women to grow and refine their skills.
Please direct all enquires to play to email@example.com or through direct message on our social media channels.
Fiona Wiedeman (’14)
President, Seymour Old Collegians' Soccer
2021 OCA Committee
Committee for 2021
President: Angela Basedow (Wilson ’80)
Vice-President: Michaela Olsson (’11)
Secretary: Grace Langley (’16)
Treasurer: Nicola Frazer (’85)
Samantha Allan (Stewart-Rattray ’85)
Samantha Batt (’14)
Amy Coventry (Miles ’89)
Alexandra Green (’10)
Pat Halloran (Pike ’50)
Isabela Klemich (’09)
Meredith McAvaney (Pearce ’77)
Eliza Montgomery (’20)
Margie Pointon (Wait ’77)
Louisa Stuart (’10)
Fiona Wiedeman (’14)
Kelly Williamson (’11)