Ways to give
There are a number of ways you can help:
- Annual Giving - Each year we ask everyone in the Seymour community - parents, Old Collegians, past parents, grandparents, staff and friends - if they can provide a gift to the College for special initiatives within the College;
- Bequests - After considering the needs of those closest to them, many people find they can also fulfill some of their philanthropic ideals by leaving a gift in their Will. A gift or bequest doesn't have to be a great deal of money to make it worthwhile - it all makes a difference;
- Chair for the Future - This year we ask for support for the refurbishment of a great hall that has been witness to many performances, assemblies and special occasions over the past 40 years. McGregor Hall is in need of major renovations to create a dynamic music, performance and assembly space for the future. Renovations will include the latest in audio visual technologies, enhanced acoustics improved visibility and modern new theatre seating.
- Voluntary Building Fund - Current families are encouraged to include a donation with payment of tuition fees. All donations to the Voluntary Building Fund go towards the annual building maintenance program to ensure classrooms and other College facilities remain up-to-date;
- Volunteers - Community involvement is an important and highly valued feature of Seymour College. Many of our College activities rely on the volunteer support of the Seymour community. The most visible volunteers in the College are the members of the Parents' and Friends' and Old Collegians' Associations who contribute much of their time to the College through their fundraising and friend-raising activities. However, the community's support does not end there.