The College archives hold a vast array of information dating from the Foundation of the College in 1922 (called Presbyterian Girls' College until the change to Seymour College in 1977), progressing though the years to the present time.
The archival resources are accessed by staff, past and present students, and professional historians. The collection is housed in the College Heritage Museum, Oodnadatta Cottage (circa 1879).
The collection contains documentation about the College's history, including photographic records of staff and students from its foundation to the present day along with uniforms, badges, sporting cups and trophies, a series of bound Black Watch magazines, newspaper cuttings, paintings, publications, published works by former students and other memorabilia.
Our dedicated Archivist, Ms Daina Pocius, who looks after the College's archival records will happily show interested members of the Seymour community around the College Heritage Museum on request. Please contact Daina on 8303 9000 to make an appointment.